No-Bake Keto Chocolate Cake
In honor of National Chocolate Cake Day we want to bring you all a chocolate cake you can eat without feeling guilty! This decadent, velvety chocolate cake is so too simple to prepare, but it smells and tastes incredibly rich, creamy chocolate flavour with a touch of salt mixed with roasted nuts and seeds. Not to forget it's also keto-friendly? This cake is ideal for any occasion like birthday celebrations!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 60 minutes
Total Time: 80 minutes
Total Servings: 8
|3||ZoRaw Dark Chocolate with Protein bar|
|1/2 cup||Whipping Cream|
|1 cup||Hazelnuts, roughly chopped (optional)|
- Bring heavy cream and erythritol to a simmer in a skillet. Allow boiling for a few minutes or until thick and creamy. Turn the heat down.
- Chop the ZoRaw Dark Chocolate and softened butter into smaller parts and combine the salt in the boiling cream. Whisk until the chocolate and butter have dissolved and blended fully.
- Sauté the hazelnuts in a wide cooking pot until brown and aromatic. Finely chop them and combine them with nearly all of the chocolate. Keep some aside for the sprinkling.
- Fill a 6-inch (20-cm) cheesecake pan with the chocolate mixture, ideally lined with baking parchment. To cover the bottom of the pan, push the parchment paper down firmly. Add the remaining pumpkin seeds and hazelnuts, as well as a sprinkle of sea salt to the cake.
- Wrap with plastic wrap and chill for at least an hour, just until the chocolate is fully firm.
Serving Size: 1 Slice
Calories 222 cal
Total Fat 17 g
Saturated Fat 8 g
Trans Fat 0g
|Total Carbohydrates 8 g|
Dietary Fiber 3 g
Sugars 2 g
Protein 8 g